Analyzing Data with Power BI
Course Duration : 3 Days
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Analyze data with self-service BI.
• Connect to data sources.
• Perform advanced data modeling and shaping.
• Visualize data with Power BI.
• Enhance data analysis.
• Model data with calculations.
• Create interactive visualizations.
• Perform advanced analysis.
• Publish and share reports and dashboards.
• Extend access to Power BI.
This course is designed for professionals in a variety of job roles who are currently using desktop or web-based data-management tools such as Microsoft Excel or SQL Server reporting services to perform numerical or general data analysis.
They are responsible for connecting to cloud-based data sources, then shaping and combining data for the purpose of analysis, and are looking for alternative ways to analyze business data, visualize insights, and share those insights with peers across the enterprise.
This includes capturing and reporting on data to peers, executives, and clients.
This course is also designed for professionals looking to take the Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI certification exam.
To ensure your success, you should have experience managing data with a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following
Logical Operations courses:
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2016: Part 1 (Desktop/Office 365™)
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2016: Part 2
• Using Google G Suite™
Optionally, having experience with other data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics™ or Customer Relationship Management (CRM), as well as an understanding of database design concepts and basic programming constructs such as looping and branching, will help you get even more out of this course.
The following courses are helpful but not required:
• Google Analytics™: Foundation (Second Edition)
• Database Design: A Modern Approach
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2016: Data Analysis with Power Pivot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.